Your honesty and candor regarding the market was a major factor in selling the house. There are not enough words to express my gratitude.
He called us twice a week to update us on what action we were getting and how the market was going.
We received the kind of service that every homeowner dreams of. I think what we appreciated most was his availability.
Sue and Dave Levine
He was recommended by my friend for being honest, an expert in real estate and very caring. They were right! His expertise in marketing and finance sold my home in less than two weeks.
What makes The Noel Team unique is their integrity. The best recommendation I can give is that we would have The Noel Team represent our family’s interest again.
Ken and Kathy Van Antwerp
To anyone needing the services of a first class realtor, I unhesitatingly recommend The Noel Team to you.
Dr. Harold Fickett
He helped us get our house ready, he guided us through all the paperwork and made a complicated operation simple. We enthusiastically recommend his services. He really earns his fee and the gratitude of his clients.
Professor Merrick Posnansky
I have been extremely pleased with the professional and sensible way all of our transactions have been conducted. Hank Boehm
Steven as a person, is very trustworthy, his credibility is the highest and is always ready to give you his 100% effort in any project.
Jack and Joan Bennett
The Noel Team
- Congratulations to the Engler Family on selling their home in Longmont 🏡💐👒 #justsold #sold #longmontrealestate… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/BkxpV36nqhI/… 2 weeks ago
- Happy 4th of July!! My team and I just finished delivering over 500 American Flags to our neighborhood!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Longmont's iconic "Lion House" is arguably Boulder County's most historic and grand homes. Featured in the 2016 Son… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- The Benefits of Downsizing thenoelteam.wordpress.com/2018/06/28/the… https://t.co/09Ep7k7q8k 2 weeks ago