Although your home reflects your personal style, trends help trigger your creativity and provide the opportunity to shake things up a little. Here are a few hot home trends:
1. Shower Spa – Seek a serene, spa-like shower environment with a curb-less design for a spacious perfect and open shower experience.
2. Open It Up – Open plan kitchens are expanding even further with glass front cabinets and open shelving units to give the feel of even more space.
3. Smart Sensors – Using Environmentally – friendly Smart Thermostats save energy by automatically adjusting the temperature based on your daily routine.
4. Back to Nature – Add value and comfort by blending indoor and outdoor living space. All-weather furniture and outdoor fireplaces are top picks.
5. U-Sockets – The smallest upgrade can make the biggest difference! U-sockets are wall plugs with two built-in USB ports that can be used to power devices such as tablets and smartphones.