1. Shower Spa – Seek a serene, spa like shower environment with a curbless design for a spacious wonderful and perfect open shower experience.
2. Open It Up – Open plan kitchens are expanding even further with glass front cabinets and open shelving units to give the feeling of even more space.
3. Smart Sensors – Smart thermostats are the latest environmentally friendly gadget. Save energy by automatically adjusting the temperature based on your daily routine.
4. Back to Nature – Add value and comfort by blending indoor and outdoor living space. All-weather furniture and outdoor fireplaces are top picks.
5. U-Sockets – The smallest upgrade can make the biggest difference! U-sockets are wall plugs with two built-in USB ports that can be used to power devices such as tablets and smartphones.
Hopefully these trends have inspired you whether you are looking to stage and sell your home or just want to add a little pizazz to your space.